Monday, August 11, 2014

Maxi Love







Sweater (on sale under $25!)/ Maxi (last seen here)
Gold Cuff (on sale under $25!)/ Ring/ Sandals 

I love this shell clip maxi dress via Vineyard Vines that I last wore in this post, so I thought I would share a super easy way to transition a maxi into cooler weather. Since this maxi is mainly white and a very summery print, I would probably only wear this into September, but with a less summer-y maxi, it could take you well into the later portion of fall. 

I also love this look for traveling. I wore this on my flight to the Bahamas back in July. I always travel with a sweater and usually a cashmere wrap, but this dress paired with the sweater made for a pretty Island look, but also kept me cozy on the plane. 

How do you transition your summer items into fall? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look! We are big fans of styling maxis other ways and pairing it with a sweater is a great transitional look!

Adorable!

xoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
stPeaches In A Pod

Vett Vandiver said...

super cute look!

Unknown said...

I love the look of the sweater over the maxi! I'm definitely going to be styling like that soon! Love this!

xo, Kyla
http://kymariec.com

Unknown said...

I've been loving that VV maxi for a while. I love how it looks with a sweater.

Joanie

Jubilee said...

Love that you touched on travel outfits - I always struggle - maybe you could do another - more geared towards flights than car trip!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure