Friday, July 4, 2014

Country Squire Haberdashery: Happy 4th!!





Sunglasses/ Tank (on sale!)/ Shorts
Gold Bracelet (under $20!)/ Sandals (on sale!)

Wishing everyone a fun and safe 4th of July! I'm rocking a red, white and blue look, although this is not out of the ordinary for me... I love red, white and blue in the summer! A big thanks to Country Squire Haberdashery for the amazing red shorts-- they are a little dressier than the classic chinos and have the cutest anchor buttons! CSH has everything... I'm pretty sure that if I had my own boutique, I'd stock it with everything that CSH carries! I am also loving this striped tank... it's comfy and casual which is perfect for the hottest of summer days! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

1 comment:

eslagle said...

I love this look! It looks so comfy, casual, and cute for the 4th!
xx-
Cathleen
Classy Cathleen

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure