Thursday, May 22, 2014

Nordstrom Sale!


Nordstrom is having a killer sale. Now, this is no anniversary sale (which I am counting down to), but this is a darn good one. There are so many pairs of shoes that I want! They have basics on sale such as these, these and these, but they also have super fun ones like these Kate Spade Eiffel tower wedges. Fun! 
I am loving this pearl statement necklace. It reminds me of my J. Crew version but for half the price! Have you scooped anything up in the sale? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I am loving this sale too! The Joie sandals are a total steal!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Lauren said...

Love a good shoe sale!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure