Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Snaps

Couldn't fit all my snaps into yesterday's post, so here they are! 

Still obsessed with these sunnies... Was having a Jackie O moment in my pearls and oversized sunnies ;) 

Went to a work event with a gorgeous floral arrangement!

Chocolate banana sundaes at the Milkshake Factory are always a win in my book. 

If anyone is looking for Prom dresses, Saks is totally the place to go. Don't you love this little number? I'm obsessed. 

Finally g&t weather. I like my martinis with Hendrick's gin and my g&t's with Tanqueray. What's your favorite gin?

Does anyone else hoard tags like I do? I was cleaning out my drawers the other night and realized I need to get rid of all of these! Yikes! 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Saks closed in PGF. Are you at Off 5th, or did I miss something? I loved the PGH Saks downtown....worth the drive (no tax!).

Warmly, Kathleen

Stella said...

Don't throw out the tags--they are so colorful that they totally scream a DIY artwork project to me :)

Pick Your Beau said...

I always hoard my tags too and then pin them up on cork boards, easy and cute DIY project!

kTm
pickyourbeau.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure