Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sundae

I have been trying to eat healthy, but I have a weakness for sundaes. I mean froyo with tons of toppings? Sign me up.  

The other night, I stocked up on toppings. I thought this would be such a cute idea for a girls-night-in: make your own sundaes. This is totally not original, but the first time I recreated a froyo sundae at my own house. 

So, my favorite toppings that I highly suggest you try... 
I also love dessert bowls. I think I am going to start a collection. I am loving these bright patterned bowls and these bold colored bowls! What are your favorite sundae combinations?! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy! I'm thinking of investing in one of the tiny machines that you can put greek yogurt in and honey and any other toppings on hand and it turns to froyo! Healthier version solved for us addicts!

blog.buggydesigns.com

Lauren said...

I am really hungry for a sundae now, that thing looks delicious!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

linda said...

Love your suggestions!
-linda, ny

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure