Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lisi Lerch: Tassel Earrings





Remember when I posted about my tassel earring obsession? Well, Lisi Lerch sent me a pair of gorgeous turquoise earrings!

I've seen these posted around the blogosphere and love the way everyone has styled them. I will probably wear these when I am more 'dressed up' but wanted to feature a more casual look to show how versatile they are. 

I actually almost exclusively wear pearl studs or diamond studs. I rarely stray from the norm when it comes to earrings, but these will be my go-to come warmer temperatures. I love bold turquoise jewelry, especially paired with hot pink, navy or white. They added the perfect pop of color to my very navy-based outfit, don't you think? 

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

7 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love those earrings! Lisi Lerch is amazing!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the earrings and I can't get over how shiny your hair is!

Books, Beauty, and Bars on a Budget said...

Love all of Lisi Lerch's earrings, the tassels especially. You styled them perfectly!

Unknown said...

Love the tassel earrings!
blog.buggydesigns.com

Lauren said...

Love those earrings!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Pick Your Beau said...

Those are too cute and I love the color!

kTm
pickyourbeau.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome post in favor of all the web visitors;
they will take advantage from it I am sure.

Feel free to visit my blog; CHI Hair Products

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure