Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Flirty Little Skirt




I'm loving this flirty little skirt that I picked up from the ShopBop friends and family sale! It was under $50 when I ordered which is always good in my book! It's fun and casual. Perfect for scooting around town on hot summer weekends. I love how they pair it with sneaks on the ShopBop website. I copied cCm and just ordered a pair of Jack Purcells! Just an FYI for those thinking of ordering, size up!! I ordered a size small (size I usually wear) and had to return and size up! It's a little bit short, so if you are tall, I'd skip out on this one. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

5 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love that skirt! Such a great pop of color!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Unknown said...

Love that it's both a-line and pleated. Looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable skirt, Sydney! Maybe I will have to snatch one up myself! Thanks!

Sammy
www.preptista.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/preptista
@preptista

Lauren said...

That skirt is so cute!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Chelsea Oliver said...

I love this skirt! Very cute!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure