Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Some Things...


I have been binge watching The Wonder Years on Netflix. Seriously, you need to go watch it. I forgot how awesome it was... so many little life lessons (this article has some great quotes from the show... I love #1). 
Remember how I was going to watch Frozen? I LOVED it!! Such a cute movie-- very Broadway-esque and very well done. I also love that it is about sisters... cCm and I were texting back and forth deciding who was Anna and who was Elsa... it's still been undecided.  
Remember how I wrote about my sleeping issue? Well... it's getting... better. But I still have yet to go Sunday-Thursday getting into bed before 11pm. I'm working on it...
I am crazy about this peplum top. Talk about a good party top! 

I'm pumped for the Halston and Warhol: Silver and Suede exhibition at the Andy Warhol Museum. My parents just won me tickets from a benefit they attended. I'm also excited to take a pic on the famous couch... Jay Z took a pic when he was in Pittsburgh last time.. pretty cool. 

Did you catch Friday's post with the 15% off code? Use SUMMERWIND at checkout! 


I am obsessed with Timeflies. It's a duo that covers a bunch of songs but also has a bunch of their own stuff, and one of the guys, Rob, is soooo cute. It's definitely good workout music. I'm also obsessed with this song-- the music video is soooooo Robert Palmer only the genders are reversed.. semi weird, but hey, I think Miley takes the cake for weird music videos. Catchy, nonetheless. 

What have you been loving lately? Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I loved Frozen! so cute! hope it comes to Broadway.

Seersucker Sass said...

That peplum top is amazing! I hope you have a blast at the Andy Warhol museum. Can't wait to see what you will wear :)

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Lauren said...

Love the Wonder Years and that blue and white pj top!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure