Monday, February 10, 2014

KAS New York LBD



Dress/ Sunglasses/ Bag/ Belt (old, similar here)/ Headband (c/o)

This is round 2 of the KAS New York styling post (see the first post, here). 

I am probably the LBD's biggest fan. I don't think you can ever have too many. There are endless styling options and a LDB is almost always appropriate. Since Valentine's Day is coming up (ahem, that's this Friday, gentlemen!!!), I thought it'd be fun to add some pops of pink for a work-to-date outfit. 

The Niki dress is conservative yet flattering, and also slightly trendy with the leather sleeves. It would be appropriate for a date, a night out with the girls or even work. I really cannot sing high enough praise for KAS New York. The quality for the price is truly incredible. Everything is so well made.

I have been anti-headband recently, because it draws attention to the fact that I need my hair cut and highlighted (this weekend, finally). But, when my hair is freshly cut and highlighted, I just love the way a headband looks! This headband from Ban.Do is the perfect thing to wear on Valentine's Day. It's an easy way to incorporate sparkle and color into your ensemble without feeling over-the-top. I also really want their 'party' bobby pin. Umm how fun is that?! 

Do you often sport a LBD? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

4 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love this outfit, and I agree you really can never go wrong with an LBD!

Kristin Thompson said...

Love this look! The pops of pink are great!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Lauren said...

I love your LBD!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Seersucker Sass said...

I LOVE your styling... Definitely gave me some Valentines Day inspiration!

XX, SS || seersuckersass.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure