Friday, February 7, 2014

Dav Rainboots






I haven't worn rain boots since my freshman year of college. Mine were from Target and I hated them. They made my feet sweat (even with socks) and  made it so uncomfortable to walk around on campus. I am so glad dav sent me these rainboots because they made me realize that not all rainboots are created equally. They look like gorgeous leather riding boots, but they're rubber. They are also fleece-lined and so cozy and easy to walk in. They were perfect when I had to run some errands last weekend in the melting snow (thank goodness, it gave me some hope that spring exists)... I'm sure my dad doesn't love it when I say 'hey Dad, I'm running out but can you please photograph my outfit real quick?'... hence why I am cracking up in the last photo.
I love that the straps around the ankles are removable. I will probably wear them without the straps but it's nice to have the option to switch it up. Are you a rain boot fan? Sometimes they are necessary (as are hats, ha!)-- especially with all of the snow we have had here in Pittsburgh. SO ready for spring and to wear these in spring showers, not the snow. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

8 comments:

Rachael H. said...

I scored pants really similar to those recently on the Anne Taylor clearance rack for $22 - it was an amazing deal.

preppylove said...

Those are adorable! I rely on my Hunters during rainy/snowy weather but I'm loving those Dav ones too!

Dana said...

Those are great. I actually love rainboots, but I have to agree - my feet get SO hot in them! PS: GO STEELERS! Love living vicariously through you since you're from Pittsburgh - miss it there so much!

Pink Champagne Problems

The Sea Salted Blonde said...

These are gorgeous rain boots! They sound so cozy w a fleece lining...my feet are always like ice cubes! Love that your Dad took your photos for this, too cute!

Dress in Sparkles said...

Those rain boots are beyond amazing! I'm in my senior year of college, and hardcore rely on my Hunters with all the snow we get!

-Kylie www.dressinsparkles.com

Anonymous said...

How does that sweater you're wearing fit? It looks great on you but I wasn't sure about sizing to order. And is it itchy?

Portuguese Prepster said...

love these, and this whole look! reminds me of what I used to wear like everyday at school! I have that sweater in red too.

Sammy Sohl said...

OMG Sydney I have this same sweater! I am absolutely in love with it! I wear it all. the. time.

XO

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure