Saturday, January 4, 2014

Madewell: The Camden Satchel

If it's your new year's resolution to shop less, you can call me your enabler and handbags are my drug of choice. Seriously, I just love so many of them, including Madewell's Camden Satchel which is currently on major sale. Originally $228, this gorgeous navy blue leather bag is 40% off using code YESPLEASE. That brings it under $140. Yes, that's a major steal in my book. Plus, I found a blogger who looks fabulous carrying it which makes me love it even more (rule of thumb: always Google before you buy!!). 
I want to weekend with this puppy-- yes, weekending is a verb now, didn't you know? Do you have a handbag addiction like me? I don't plan on going to rehab anytime soon either ;) Have a fabulous day!
 
Yours, 

7 comments:

Marche' said...

Thanks for linking to my post! I love my bag so much. I'm sure you would look great carrying it :)

PinkSenshi said...

I know exactly how you feel, I am addicted to handbags too haha! I love that satchel though!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Kristin Thompson said...

This bag is gorgeous! I love that it's navy blue!

Kristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

Meredith Scroggin said...

Such an adorable bag!! And it being that cheap, maybe it's not breaking any resolutions...(shopping addict)!

xoxo,
Meredith | Monogram Meredith

Meg said...

Oops I just broke my "No shopping in January" resolution. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

I order the purse, but the shopping site rejected the 40 percent off code YesPLease. this disappoints me a lot.

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

@Anonymous I believe the code was only good through the weekend. But if you think the website made a mistake, I would contact Madewell by phone directly-- they usually have pretty good customer service!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure