Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Warmth


 


Faux Fur Snood/ Elbow Patch Sweater (super sale!)/ Barbour Jacket/ Denim (on sale!)/ Booties (old, similar here and here)/ Glasses 

Around this time of year, it starts getting too cold to wear my Barbour jacket. I am always reaching for that darn down jacket. And while it is cozy warm, it's not as fun or as stylish to wear as my Barbour or dressy jackets. Sometimes I like to zip in the teddy bear liner but I always feel so bulky. Usually, I resort to wearing super heavy sweaters like the above Lands End sweater. I added the faux fur snood, because I had just picked it up and it dresses up an extra casual outfit. Plus, if you want to be super warm, this scarf will definitely do the trick. 

Also, I've been trying to remember to wear my glasses. I carry them around in my bag with me at all times, but I can never remember to actually wear them. This is me trying to make a conscientious effort in wearing them! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

7 comments:

rebecca said...

I am obsessed with that sweater! I just ordered a Barbour and I was looking for ways to style it and this sweater is adorable! I think you've convinced me that I just *need* it!

Emily said...

You are too cute - I love it all!

Lauren said...

I really like the snood you are wearing and that sweater looks so comfortable!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

linda said...

Super cute! The whole outfit is just great- perfect for this time of year! In a casual way, it is sophisticated.
-linda,ny

Portuguese Prepster said...

love this look! so cozy and casual! Btw, I would love to see a post of what you keep in work bag...I always struggle with how much or how little I need to bring with me to lug around the city!

SHF said...

Your sweater is adorable! You can never go wrong with elbow patches.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

My Life as A Plate said...

The snood looks fabulous with that sweater, can I ask you where you found it in tan?? I have only ever seen it in black at Banana.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure