Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tara Inn











Last weekend, my family and I went to Tara Inn for a fabulous 7 course dinner. It's about an hour and forty five minutes north of Pittsburgh so it was a fun treat and a nice change of scenery from the hustle and bustle of the city. 

It's a bed and breakfast type resort and it was decked out with gorgeous Christmas decor. I had such a wonderful time celebrating the season with my family and would recommend Tara Inn! My favorite was the piano in the main dining room-- when everyone was gone, I took to the keys! 

I got this dress from Talbots several years ago but found a very similar one here (similar here, too). It would be a great New Years Eve dress. I loved pairing it with my Adia Kibur baubles (necklace sold out but similar here). I also wore a Lilly Pulitzer clutch (similar here) and suede pumps via RueLaLa. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

11 comments:

preppylove said...

What a stunning place! And you look beautiful too!

Portuguese Prepster said...

you look very glam! Looks like such a fun retreat..I love little places like that!

Anonymous said...

That dress and the inn are stunning.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that clutch bag!

McKenzie Wild said...

I love that dress! Perfect for so many occasions!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great evening! Love your outfit!

Sarah
aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How so you stay so tan??

Anonymous said...

LOVE your dress! You always look flawless Sydney!

Catherine said...

You look darling. How tall are you?

Catherine said...

So cute! How tall are you?

Unknown said...

Lovely photos!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! xxBuggy

blog.buggydesigns.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure