Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls

It is my opinion that a girl can never have too many pearls. There are so many ways to rock pearls and the more you pile on, the more fun. I am constantly sporting my J. Crew 5 strand necklace (seen here, here, here, here) and I am always receiving compliments when I wear it. It is a statement, but almost a classic, too. J. Crew is killing it this year with their pearl selection. So many different styles to choose from. 
If you're looking for the perfect gift for a gal, any of the options from J. Crew will surely please her (right now, J. Crew is offering 30% off sale with code WINTERSALE). Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I agree, there is no such thing as too many pearls!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Ashley said...

I have the same 5 strand necklace as you but I can never get it to look as tightly wound as yours. I know this may seem like a dumb question, but how do you get yours to stay tightly wound and "bound" together looking? Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

The J.Crew gem pearls, OMG. They would be PERFECT with my wedding dress, I'm considering getting them like today! Thanks for the suggestions friend!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I'll take one of each..pearls go with everything!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure