Friday, December 20, 2013

'Little by little one travels far'

2013 was a great year for me. Looking back I realized I did a bit of traveling. Actually, at one point, I wasn't home on the weekends for a solid month. Whew. I love traveling and planning trips to anywhere and everywhere. I hope to do even more traveling in 2014! I thought it'd be fun to recap where I went and want to know where you traveled?! I am hoping some of you got to go to places like St. Tropez and Santorini... those are on my list of places to vacation! Below is a picture heavy recap of the first 6 months of 2013... the later of half of the year will be next week-- too many photos to fit in one post!


January
I went to Chicago for the first time for work. Absolutely loved everything about the city. I also went skiing... which is always fun. 



February, March, April 
D.C. to visit my college roomie/bff, lMe! I go to DC a lot because it's so close to JMU, where I went to college. 




May
Birmingham, Michigan for work (the hotel bathroom pic was one of the only pics-- LOL) and Annapolis, Maryland to visit my big who is getting married in Setpember (ahhhhh!!!!) to see the Band Perry! 


June
Back to Michigan for work-- these are the types of photos you take while alone in a hotel room. Then to Watercolor, Florida for an amazing vacay with my cousins tBh and jBf!

Stay tuned for the next 6 months next week! Where have you traveled this year? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

6 comments:

preppylove said...

Looks like a fun 6 months! You are too adorable! This year I have traveled so much... Belize in January, Uganda in March, Indiana and Kentucky in the summer, and then Switzerland, Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Berlin, Copenhagen and Paris in the fall/winter! Whew! What a fantastic year :)

Lauren said...

It looks like you had a wonderful 2013! I love all your pictures you choose for this post!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Sarah said...

It's so wonderful to have the opportunity to travel, isn't it? I love traveling and have had many little travels throughout this year too, I hope it continues in 2014! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos of the last six months :).

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

linda said...

Love your travel pics. As usual you are just adorable in whatever city you travel to. Merry Christmas and thank you for all the work you do to make Summer Wind an amazing fashion blog....I get all my presents for my daughter from your beautiful style!
-Linda,ny

McKenzie Wild said...

This is so fun! I defiantly want to do a year in review blog post! Thanks for the inspiration!

Haley Janes said...

Looks like you had a great year! I live about 30 minutes west of Watercolor, FL and I am so happy you got to visit our wonderful beach, looks like you had a great time! Hope you are having a great Christmas season!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure