Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday


Henri Bendel (a SW favorite) 25% off handbags and wallets, 30% off jewelry and gifts, 40% off travel and tech, and $20 gift card with all orders. Use code CYBER13. Scroll through the above widget to see my favorites.

Ann Taylor Loft 50% off Everything using code CYBER50.  They have a tulle skirt that I am just dying to style with a dark cashmere sweater and booties. I would also love the cozy up in this sweater on a weekend morning with my coffee and a good book. 


ASOS 30% off entire purchase with code GIMMEMORE.

This sweater is 30% off which brings it down to $42, a steal! Use code WONDERLAND and pin 3050. 


French Connection 30% off entire purchase using code W13COUPON. This gorgeous LBD comes down to $138! I also love this gorgeous sequined dress.



ShopBop Spend $250, save 15%, spend $500, save 20%, spend $1000, save 25% using code BIGEVENT13. The Rebecca Minkoff Mini Affair seen above is at the top of my Christmas wishlist as is this leather tote

Nordstrom Tons of markdowns, most 40% off.

Zappos is having an amazing shoe sale. These Ferragamo's are half off!! I would also love these... just for the heck of it. 

Gorjana Griffin is offering 40% off site wide using code BEMERRY. I have the alphabet disc cuff (seen above). It is the perfect addition to any arm party. I really want to get the 'e' and 'c' so I can wear my initials all at once. 

J. Crew Factory  50% off everything! I got a lot of questions about the above outfit that I posted on Instagram. I love wearing men's button downs (at the beach and to bed, mostly) but I love wearing a men's dress shirt over the J. Crew Pixie Pants (factory has similar pant). It's a polished look considering the shirt is starched (slightly) but so incredibly comfortable. Men's dress shirts are a steal at $30. I wear a size 2 in women's and the men's slim fit x-small is the perfect over-sized look. 

Did you find some great steals and deals this past weekend? If you're still looking, check out:
Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for all the Cyber Monday sales tips! I have to say I much prefer cyber monday to black friday...

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

Highlight femininity, very nice.Christmas is coming, the newest michaelkors bags here
http://www.jetsettotemichaelkors.com/

Unknown said...

The actual time period, Dark Feb 5th, ended up being coined from the 1960s. Used to tag the primary morning off-line suppliers assumed their particular bottom level collections relocated from your damage into a earnings. And from now on the day after Thanksgiving holiday is still the greatest grossing morning from the 12 months for many of us companies. For more information's, please visit my blog: thecybermondaydeals2014.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure