Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cozy in Cashmere




cashmere sweater/ silk blouse/ pixie jodphurs/ ray-ban aviators/ ralph lauren boots (similar)
I love Lilly Pulitzer. I love cashmere. Well, this sweater is a match made in heaven. The LP Bryn Cardigan has already been in full rotation this winter. 
During the winter months, all I want to do is cozy up in cashmere so I've created quite the collection. I truly don't think you can have a bad day when you're wearing cashmere. I tend to go for neutral shades so I can wear with them with anything. I've been wearing a variation of the above outfit on repeat... considering I've already featured the J. Crew Pixie Jodphurs in about a dozen blog posts (like this one).... no shame. {Oh, and if you are wondering how I cleaned them, I washed them and they survived... although they didn't shrink as much as I would have liked.}
Are you a cashmere junkie like me? Right now, J. Crew is having a 40% off sale using code FESTIVE and several of the cashmere sweaters I have been eyeing are included in the sale so hop on over and check them out! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

7 comments:

preppylove said...

Wow that does look super cozy and I love the color!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love this look...definitely something I could wear to work!

Lauren said...

I love that sweater!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Heather A. said...

Love the classic, neutral look! I was actually just looking at that same sweater yesterday in one of my local Lilly stores, it is definitely on my Christmas list!

Unknown said...

Love this outfit! The sweater looks so warm.

Xo,
Adalia
sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

kayce hughes said...

Love that sweater and can I just say that your hair could not be any prettier!

Gipsyonline said...

you look so great...n that's awesome Sweaters for Girls !!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure