Monday, December 16, 2013

Country Squire Haberdashery: Sweater Two Ways

It's always a good day when this box shows up on your doorstep. Kyle at Country Squire Haberdashery in Lauderdale by the Sea, FL has the best shop... if you've been reading Summer Wind for a while now, then you, of course, already know this! 

Country Squire Haberdashery sent me this fun Vineyard Vines sweater as a surprise! I love love love it. I styled it two completely different ways. One for dressing up and one for casual day-to-day wear. 

I love the boat-neck of the sweater. It is flattering by itself or layered. The anchor is too much fun-- it makes this sweater something you can wear year round. I picture it with white shorts and Jacks come 72 degrees. 

I dressed up the gorgeous Vineyard Vines sweater with a full skirt and heels for a party look and dressed it down with colored cords and bean boots for a cozy casual look.

 P.S. big thanks to Talbots for the super cute red clutch with my initials. What a fun Christmas surprise!


Dressed up Look:
Sweater/ Skirt (old but very similar here)/ Pumps/ Clutch (similar here)

Casual Look:
Sweater/ Shirt/ Cords (Rugby--RIP... similar here, here, here)/ Boots/ Clutch 

If you  are looking to order this fab sweater, call Kyle at Country Squire Haberdashery (954-776-5940) and he will take care of you-- the BEST customer service ever! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

9 comments:

Emily said...

It looks gorgeous both ways, what a fun surprise!

Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

preppylove said...

You look so super cute! I really love your casual daily outfit. And it will definitely be cute with white shorts and Jacks in summer! I bet that shop is adorable.

Haley said...

Those kinds of pieces are the best. I love how different your looks are. Thanks for sharing!

Lauren said...

I love the two ways you styled this sweater, I love how you can dress it up or down!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

miss andrea lee said...

You look fantastic in both outfits! I hope you are having a lovely holiday season!

Caralina Style said...

Both looks are styled perfectly!
Cara
southern-and-savvy.blogspot.com

McKenzie Wild said...

OMG that red skirt is to die for! You have the perfect holiday outfits!

Thanks for sharing!

Whitney
www.McKenzieWild.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the way you styled this! I've been lusting after that sweater forever, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Loving the monogram on your purse. Where did you have it done?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure