Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Black + Gold




This past weekend, Lauren, one of my bffs, had a super fun Christmas party (see more photos on Instagram). It was so much fun getting all dolled up, drinking bubbly and getting together with friends. 

For the party, I wore a black and gold dress (last seen here). I tend to gravitate towards fit and flare/skater style dresses and black and gold (can I get a go Steelers?!) is one of my favorite color combinations for party attire/decor so needless to say, I am a repeat offender when it comes to this dress! I got this dress from Saks two years ago (brand is Alexia Admor), so while I can't track down the exact dress, I've scoured my favorite sites and pulled my favorite black and gold and dresses. This one is one the very top of my list; it is stunning! 
Which one is your favorite? I think any of these would be perfect for a fabulous New Years Eve party! 

For those who have e-mailed me about how to do a red lip: I applied Stila Color Balm lipstick in ruby deep red with a lip brush. I only use a brush when I have the time (aka never) and want a saturated red pout but it makes for a smoother and more precise application. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

6 comments:

preppylove said...

Absolutely beautiful dress and your hair looks amazing!!

Lauren said...

I love the dress you are wearing, it looks like you had such a fun time at the party! Your dress picks are beautiful, I have to say the third one is my favorite!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

That dress looks absolutely stunning with the color of your hair! Beautiful post! Definitely on the hunt right now for the perfect New Year's dress...

linda said...

O-M-G- You are just so gorgeous and teeny tiny! You look great in everything you style - from casual to business to dressy!
-linda, ny

Just Dandy Blog said...

This dress is everything!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!

Just Dandy Blog said...

This dress is everything!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure