Friday, December 6, 2013

2014: Mark Your Calendar

We are literally weeks away from a new year. And with a new year, you need a need calendar. 

Right now, I am using the Lilly Pulitzer pocket agenda. While I love it and love Lilly, I feel like these agendas are better geared towards college students. The illustrations and fun sayings, quotes, stickers, etc. are so much fun, but they really distract me from my actual schedule... and constantly make me wish I was strolling down Worth Ave. Sigh.

This year I went with a simple leather bound pocket datebook from Graphic Image. I think this fits my lifestyle better and doesn't look so silly when I pull this out of my bag to set up meetings/dates. I also love the size of this. I would love more space to write, but this easily slips into any of my handbags and is lightweight so I can tote it all around town. 


 For 2013, I used the Lilly desk calendar and love it. It brightens up my desk and I love the little sayings on the bottom. It matches the Lilly datebooks which is fun, but I am glad I won't miss out on Lilly even thought I won't have the datebook version. (also, if you can't tell, I have a caffeine thing going on...)

I can't seem to find the Lilly 2014 calendar for easel, so I've compiled some of my favorite alternatives. Help me to decide which one I should have on my desk for 2014. I may be rather partial to the Mrs. John L. Strong option... I mean who doesn't like Mrs. JLS?!


You know I have a feeling 2014 is going to be just fabulous ;). Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

rebecca said...

From what I've heard through the grapvine, Lilly unfortunately will not have a desk calendar in 2014 :(

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

I love using agendas, but my life is too complicated to use one at this point, so I use Google calendar on my iPad...and of course I have many different iPad covers to match my outfits! Some day when my children are all grown and my schedule calms down, I will have fun picking out yearly agendas again!

Anonymous said...

The Boatman Geller desk calendar fits the lilly easel!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure