Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 Desk Calendar: Jan Mennell Designs




 



With 2014 just days away (woah!!!!) you need a new desk calendar! Enter: Jan Mennell Designs. She creates amazing illustrations and places one on each month of the year. The calendar sits on a gorgeous brass easel and is the perfect accessory to brighten up your desk. 

Jan offers three different versions of her calendar: Beach, Dogs, and Signature. Jan was such a sweetheart and sent me all three as a fun surprise and I honestly cannot pick a favorite, although the pink couch is pretty fabulous!!! (click on the photos to enlarge or see JMD's website for enlarged photos of each month!). 

The calendar with brass easel is just $35 and yearly refills are just $20-- seriously, you cannot beat the price for the quality and such fun designs. Not to mention, everything is made with eco-friendly/recycled products, even down to the gift wrap and packaging and she donates a portion of her profit to animal charities! These are going to make me smile each morning when I sit down at my desk!

Have you purchased your 2014 desk calendar? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I definitely need one of these, would be so perfect for my desk at work!

Lauren said...

I love these desk calendars! They are all so cute!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Chelsea Oliver said...

I love a good calendar (really any stationary product in general) - these all look great!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

maryphoebe said...

I love love love your blog! Just followed and just started my own, all about the college girl's world of organization and keeping class alive!

I'm still in college so I've opted for the adorable LP wall calendar since they've stopped making the easel calendar.

Happy New Year!
mWp

McKenzie Wild said...

This is great! I was just looking for a good desk calender! So cute!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure