Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfit




Thanksgiving is exactly one week away! I absolute love this time of year. I love being surrounded by family and friends, good food and a stiff cocktail. Plus, I am a sucker for the 'magic' of the season. I'm all about fair isle, cozy fires, giving gifts, Christmas carols and ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. Seriously, Eloise at Christmas has already been played about a dozen times. 

Thanksgiving at my house is pretty casual but I like to wear something a little more special than denim so I thought I'd wear the above ensemble. The colors are perfectly fall and the weather won't be too cold for the skirt... well, hopefully. What are you wearing for Thanksgiving? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and it's usually pretty casual at my house. This post gets me so excited for picking out an outfit!

Sarah
aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

Katy @ Classic Katy said...

Super cute outfit! I have a similar skirt but grey & tan that I love to wear for Thanksgiving. Can't WAIT for 25 days of Christmas. :)

Lauren said...

I really like that whole outfit! I remember seeing that skirt in J. Crew last year, I wish I would have gotten it!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

McKenzie Wild said...

I love that necklace! Gorgeous! I love Thanksgiving too!

Unknown said...

Perfect outfit for Thanksgiving! Have a lovely one :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure