Tuesday, October 22, 2013

'Tis the Season for a LBD

LBD

I am a huge LBD (little black dress) fan. You can never have too many. I always feel my absolute best in a fabulous LBD, heels, pearls and a red lip. It's classic but still subtly sexy. We're quickly approaching what I lovingly refer to as 'LBD season'. Each year I get a new LBD to rock at holiday parties, work events, on dates, etc. Scroll through my picks below to see what I'm loving this year! 






Where did you find the perfect LBD?! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,

5 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I am still looking for the perfect LBD! I love all of your choices :)

Hunter
www.preponabudget.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love your picks...I've been looking for a LBD!

Lauren said...

I love you LBD picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Isabel said...

I love the first dress! So cute!

http://thedressylife.blogspot.com/

Shotgunsandpearls said...

I agree! Never too many LBD's!
I am also into the LND. The little navy dress!
www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure