Monday, May 13, 2013

Kate Spade Surprise Sale

There are some seriously great deals in the Kate Spade Surprise Sale!! 

I'll take this ship clutch for nights on the water. 

And this bag. Oh my goodness what a perfect, "adult", lady-like handbag. Even better? This one is under $200!

I also think I need this hot pink pretty... you know, everyone needs a "pop of color bag", right? 

I can't forget to include a bag in my favorite color combo, navy + white. 

Did you scoop up any goodies from the sale? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Get the ship clutch!! I've been eying a bag and the sunglasses clutch.

Just Jess said...

I grabbed the Pride & Prejudice Book Clutch that I have wanted since it first arrived! I agree that everyone needs that pop of color bag! I have a JPK Paris bucket bag as my colored handbag!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I totally thought about ordering the ship clutch just for fun! I ordered the tequila tote last sale!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure