Friday, May 10, 2013

Etsy Favorite: CanterBeads


Turquoise is an absolute favorite of mine. I have been searching high and low for a chunky turquoise necklace that was different than the typical "bubble" necklace or the typical J. Crew statement piece... Enter CanterBeads. The Etsy boutique offers customizeable, handmade, genuine stone pieces. Umm... sold!!
It gets better. They are all very affordable. A turquoise necklace similar to the one I am wearing in the photos is $23! Plus, use the code SummerWind for an extra 15% off your entire purchase. I think this is a great resource for brides who want to get their maids something extra special and fun! 

I am eyeing this Blue faceted agate necklace. Simply gorgeous! There are tons of colors and stones to choose from, it's hard to pick just one. Canter Beads actually sent me two turquoise necklaces for layering. I tried it and love how it looks, however, styled with the white dress, I kept it simple with one strand. I have a bright pink dress in mind for wearing both strands. 

Have you shopped CanterBeads? Remember, use code SummerWind for 15% off your total purchase. Code ends June 1st. Have a fabulous day (who's seeing Gatsby today?!).
Yours,
sCe

1 comment:

LuLu said...

I love your outfit, the necklace is the icing on the cake - I am a huge turquoise fan as well.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure