Tuesday, April 9, 2013

DC Chillin'

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, then you may have noticed that I popped down to DC for the weekend! I always have the best time visiting DC. It is my second favorite city! I also realized that I failed to post about my last trip to DC back in November... therefore, to make up for it, I've got two posts scheduled for this fun-filled weekend (hence the lack of posting yesterday.. what can I say, I had too much fun!). 

I had a nice little drive down.. at 5:30am. But it was so worth it. And look how pretty my city is! It was almost hard to leave it! 

lMe and I decided to play tourist. We took a nice little stop on the crazy crowded mall. The day was perfect. Not hot, but not cold. Just nice and sunny. 

We went to a very appropriately named wine festival, Drink the District.

I met the absolute cutest pup (second to Mac, of course) named Ingrid. I wanted to take her home with me so badly!

We popped into my home away from home, The Mayflower, for drinks and dessert. Four words: Salted caramel ice cream. While I've been absent from DC for a few months, the Mayflower got a small little face lift to its' lobby! 

Next up: Shake Shack, Paolo's, Old Ebbitt Grille (can you tell all I do is eat?!)

And, to top it off, it's my birthday week!

Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

4 comments:

Annsterw said...

Looks like a fun trip!!! LOVE that hotel!

Angela Duke said...

Precious striped dress and boots. Cute as always! Looks like you had a great time!

xo

Ametis Bassir said...

You look fabulous! Love that striped dress and the sunnies!

AKB
asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love DC and the Mayflower! My favorite city!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure