Monday, March 25, 2013

Ted Baker

Ted Baker has only recently caught my eye. I think it is partially that I couldn't afford dear old Ted while in college and because the line has a lot of wear-to-work pieces. Now, that I sport the wear-to-work look more often than now and I can afford TB, the brand has become a new favorite.

I am so not a "heel girl" but these are calling my name. 


I am loving the large and small makeup cases. They remind me of something the grown-up Eloise would use to store her makeup on-the-go. 

This is one of those perfect wear-to-work, -wear-to-play, versatile dresses. A little pricey for a work dress, but as a wardrobe staple, it is well worth it. 

These are perfect. They are jelly, so they would make the perfect little rain flat. They come in many colors. I like the neutral but am also loving the bright pink.

Pink, printed denim. These remind me of something that Kate Spade or J. Crew might have come up with. A little different, a little wild, but hey, that's what makes them fun! 


And, two on sale gems. A pretty little cocktail dress and the perfect nude flat. You go, Ted Baker!
Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe
 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure