Thursday, February 21, 2013

Genius, I Tell Ya!


I just have to share this company that creates "The Map Necklace" ... It's a small gold necklace (also bracelet option) with a rectangular plate that has a snippet of a map engraved on it. The location is marked with a tiny diamond and the back can be personalized. This is pure genius

This would be the absolute perfect gift for a college grad as they have school options or as a moving/housewarming gift or really, anything at all. I have added this atop my wish list. I would love to have bracelets of either JMU or my home in Pittsburgh!!!
Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!! I love those. What a sweet and special piece.

XOXO-Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

My Life as A Plate said...

This is such a unique and gorgeous necklace!! I have so many upcoming weddings, and this would make the perfect gift for a bride with her wedding location.

Taylor Sha said...

I have a similar concept bracelet! it's from dalla nonna and it's called the calendar bracelet. if you love this map necklace you HAVE to check out this design! comes in necklaces too!
http://dallanonnajewelry.com/thecalendarbracelet

Taylor Sha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

love it!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! I love this!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure