Monday, February 4, 2013

Annie Griffin Collection

Is anyone else super excited for warm weather? The lovely ladies at Annie Griffin just sent me the most adorable summer frock and it got me in the mood for blue skies and cold cocktails. I have posted about AG several times before and can't get enough of the brand (see here and here)! 

I had originally wanted to take these photos outside... and then we got hit with a ton of snow... and then more snow came. So it was fun pretending it was summer inside. This is the Jessie dress in Sky Blue. To say that I love it is an understatement. 

Annie Griffin has superior quality. The way this dress is tailored, the lining, and the luxe details such as buttons and pleating make this dress a showstopper. 

I styled it a few different ways to show the versatility of the style. This is my "wear-to-work" version. If you can't wear sandals, just pop on your favorite pair of peep toes and you'll be all set to head to the office. 

This is my "wear-to-a-cocktail-party" look. Think casual summer wedding, graduation or graduation parties, showers and other special events. 

This is my "wear-to-brunch-and-errands" look... This is something I would have worn to class in college as well. 

 Mac really loved the Jessie dress too. 

I also really love the AG brand as a whole because almost all of their pieces are super versatile. As a post-grad, I am always looking for clothing that I can wear to work but transition into the nighttime and weekends. A big thank you to the ladies at AG... check them out on their Facebook page as well to see their latest lines-- I got a sneak peek at their Spring line and I am in love--more on that to come in a few weeks! Have you shopped Annie Griffin?! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a recital coming up in May and this would be so perfect!

gHl said...

The color is great on you. You look so pretty.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love it paired with the blazer!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure