Monday, December 10, 2012

Gift Guide: Gifts Under $100

I've done a few Christmas Gift Guides but I have been receiving many requests to do an "Under $100" gift guide. To see past gift guides, see here, here or here

Host/Hostess

I'll Be at the Bar

Decanter/Ice Bucket/Apron
Tub/Monogram Glasses/Lilly Pulitzer Tray

These gifts are for the host or hostess with the most-est. Anyone can appreciate a good bar gift! Monograms and sports teams are a great way to make a gift personalized. I have been eyeing the Tuckernuck decanter for a while-- it is too perfect!

Sporty

Work out

Thomas Kelly Top/Thomas Kelly Legging
LuLuLemon Sports Bra/Nike Shorts/Sephora Hair ties
NeveDesigns Pullover/Gap Yoga Pants

I have the Thomas Kelly leggings and top and love them! I get so many compliments each and every time I am out and about! The LuLuLemon sports bra is perfect for the LuLu loving girl-- you can never have too many sports bras. The Nike shorts are perfect for the girl who has everything because you can never have too many norts! Neve Designs is a personal favorite of mine and so perfect for anyone that loves to hit the slopes. Yoga pants are another "you can never have too many". Want to add something extra special to the gift? Add a Tervis to complete the "sport" themed gift!

Girly Girl 

Girly
JoJo Loves You Bling/Be Designs Monogram Pillow/Kate Spade Bangle
C.Wonder Plate/Sleep Mask/Tarte Gift Set
Bobbi Brown Beach/Tory Burch Luggage Tag/ Lilly Pulitzer Make Up bag

I think this is my favorite gift grouping because I am definitely a girly girl. If you want to really give something special, get the Lilly make up case and fill it with your favorite make up!

For Your Boyfriend (or hubby)


Gents
Jack Spade Tartan Bow Tie/Smathers and Branson Needlepoint Wallet/Political Pillows
A Good Book/New Sperrys/Barbour Scarf
Fathead Wall Decals/Brooks Brothers Button Down/Saks Cashmere and Leather Gloves 

I'm running out of original guy gifts... my gentleman's gift guide list was just too good last year. Read all of the suggestions, here. I think the political pillows are perfect for the recent grad that needs some decor for his new apartment. The leather and cashmere gloves are another great post-grad gent gift because he needs to keep his hands warm while commuting to work! The Fathead decals are too much fun. I actually thought about getting cCm the Kentucky ones for her dorm, but decided against it. Just maybeee if you live with your guy, stay away from the Fatheads or they might end up in your living room. Yikes!

Have you started your holiday shopping? I am almost completely done and couldn't be happier! Do you have any gift suggestions? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

2 comments:

Cotton said...

love the categories you chose--there is something for everyone in these!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Love the monogrammed ice bucket!

P.S. I'm hosting a Kayce Hughes dress giveaway, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure