Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gift Guide: Spa Edition

It's that time of year again... Gift Guide time! Let's kick things off with a Spa gift Guide. This guide is perfect for people that "have everything" and for people that are "hard to shop for". Spa products are available in most price ranges which is another big plus!

To get the ideas flowing, here are Summer Wind's top products for holiday 2012.... 

I have been using this for several months now and can't think of a better product. You use it once a week and it makes your skin smooth and radiant... it's like getting a weekly facial at home. 
Perfect for: Anyone that wants skin to have a youthful look. 

L'Occitane Aromachologie Shampoo/Conditioner 
This is hands down the best shampoo and conditioner. I only use it when I travel because it is definitely more pricey than my regular Dove shampoo/conditioner. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair silk smooth. Perfect for: Anyone who "has everything". This is definitely a unisex product.

 I love Fresh's Sugar line. Lip polish is perfect for the winter months to cure lips of the awful chapped/dry spell and the Sugar Passion has just the right amount of color for everyday use. 
Perfect for: A beauty snob. This is for someone who loves to try tons of different products. This is a beauty staple and you can never have too many Sugar balms! 
Best lip balm. I stash these in coat pockets, my handbags and my car. Purchase a few and use them as stocking stuffers. 
Perfect for: Anyone. Young to old, guy to gal, everyone can appreciate a good lip balm. 

My dad loves Anthony's products and uses them daily. 
Perfect for: Your boyfriend, a male friend with sensitive skin, a business man who travels a lot. 

In my opinion, this is the best scent there is. 
Perfect for: Someone who likes light scents. Grandma, aunt, mother, etc. 

I loved this scent so much that I purchased two bottles. It is limited edition so I was worried it would disappear! It's very light but still has "woodsy" notes. 
Perfect for: Your best friend or sister. 

Butter London Polish Trio
Perfect holiday shades! 
Perfect for: Polish addicts, girly girls alike! 

What would you add to the list? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! I want the Butter nail polish for myself!
xoxo
Megan
www.arayofsunblog.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

the Khiel's lip balm is my fave...great socking stuffer!

Emily said...

Such good ideas!! I love giving spa-type stuff.
Cute blog btw! <3

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure