Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#Tuckernucking

Have you checked out the fabulous online boutique, Tuckernuck? I know I overuse "fabulous", but really, Tuckernuck (aka Tnuck), takes the cake for fabulousness.  I had already loved their sister site, UScoop and have warmly welcomed Tnuck into the loop. They have lots of pretties... here are my top picks to get you Tuckernucking... 


I love love love ducks and this decanter set is so perfect for a post-grad bar in a new apartment. This would make a great hostess gift as well! 

Tuckernuck offers many Elizabeth McKay's designs. I love the simplicity of the Priscilla shirt

I can't stop staring at the Courage B bag. I think the orange shade is the perfect pop of color for any outfit. 

The lovely team at Tuckernuck were generous enough to send me a K. Slademade clutch and I am in love! The leather is soft and a pretty deep brown hue with navy blue accents. The tassel is my favorite part! It also, surprisingly, holds a lot of things which is great-- I have trouble finding clutches that hold all of my necessities. 

So what I am carrying in my K. Slademade clutch for a night on the town (click the picture to enlarge)? 
Have you shopped Tuckernuck? What do you carry in your clutch when you step out? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe


**P.S. Lilly is on RueLaLa today at 11am! If you need an invite, click here

2 comments:

Cotton said...

oh my gosh this holds everything!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Gotta love the girls at Tuckernuck and they have quite the eye when it comes to buying! xx

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure