Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Green Gown

I've noticed that I have a thing for green gowns. The other evening I caught a few minutes of Atonement on TV. I hadn't seen the film for a while and it was the part where Keira Knightley is in a fabulous green gown.

How fabulous is this dress?! 

Remember when I posted about this gorgeous green frock?! Sidenote... is that MK or Ashley?! 

If you have a holiday soiree to attend that requires you to look a tad more fabulous than usual, I say go for a green frock! 
Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 
sCe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty positive thats MK. I also love the green dress! I feel like you would look perfect in one because of your blonde hair!
xoxo
Megan
www.arayofsunblog.com

Catherine said...

Atonement is one of my all time favorite movies and I have always loved Keira in that dress. Gorgeous!

Portuguese Prepster said...

these are gorgeous! My roomie just wore a strapless green dress from J.Crew to our formal and it was so prefect for Fall!

Claire said...

I love/own Atonement! We read it in high school and ever since my entire English class has been obsessed! I lose my attention span during the Dunkirk sections, but I love all the scenes at the house AND this dress!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I LOVE the color green so I love all of those gowns!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure