Friday, October 5, 2012

Big Blue Nation

I am headed to Kentucky for the first time ever. I hear it is a pretty nice state ;). cCm has her first parent's weekend and I am headed down with my parents to spend time with cCm, see the campus and cheer on the Wildcats...and maybe re-live college?! 

I personally think I found the perfect dress for game day. JMU was super hard to find cute game day dresses. One, because I really dislike the color purple and two, purple and yellow dresses are almost obsolete. So while I really miss my beloved college, I do not miss that ugly purple!! Cobalt/royal-ish blue is pretty easy to come by, so here is what I will be wearing... 


It's the J. Crew Allie dress and it fits like a glove. It is super versatile because it is definitely conservative to wear  to work, can be dressed down with cowboy boots and can be dressed up with heels and fun statement jewels. 

Speaking of game day, I'll be back Monday with a very cute game day themed giveaway! In the meantime, check out the Lemon and Line giveaway going on now... it ends Sunday!! Have a fabulous weekend! 
Yours, 
sCe

9 comments:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Have fun in my home state! Go Cats! Blue is a beautiful color. :-)

Lindsey said...

Hope you have a great time this weekend! Is your family going to Opening Weekend at Keeneland?

Anonymous said...

Love the dress!!

Anonymous said...

I am a UK girl all the way - love the big blue nation! I'm so excited you get to visit Kentucky. Make sure you bring something to keep you warm. It is rather chilly in KY already.

Unknown said...

Have a great time! Hope you love KENTUCKY!

Grace said...

My sister actually has that dress in yellow! Hope you're having fun; my friend Brooke is a cheerleader for UK!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that dress!

Anonymous said...

I am currently a sophomore at UK and am obsessed with this blog! I hope you made it out to Keeneland for some horse racing and enjoyed your time here :) Go CATS!

Anonymous said...

I am currently a sophomore at UK and am obsessed with your blog! I hope you made it out to Keeneland and enjoyed your time in the bluegrass state :) Go CATS!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure