Monday, August 20, 2012

Crushing on Gold and Green


It's crazy to think that fall is just around the corner. Signs of fall? For me, signs of fall are cooler nights, earlier sunsets, country club pool's labor day celebration, football preseason and crickets at night. (and getting closer to having Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!!)

Gold and Green

summerwind41490 
Fall is by far my favorite season. I consider fall to be late August through December...I guess that's the college student in me that hasn't quite left yet. I know that at school in Virginia, the temperatures wouldn't start getting cooler until late October, but here in Pittsburgh, fall kicks in right when October hits. One of my absolute favorite fall color combos is a deep green (olive/hunter green) and gold/brown. I love the richness of the color combination and how it just fits in well with the cooler weather. 


Scroll through for some fun green picks. What color combinations are you loving for fall? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

sCe

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Love this post! Green and gold are perfect for fall.

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love this combo too! It does feel like Fall!

Grace said...

Love these picks! The original green Hunters are fall perfection!

Anonymous said...

Your picks are great! I want a Barbour jacket so badly for fall and I just bought myself a longchamp. I'm ready for school to start and for fall to begin!

Claire said...

SO ready for Fall! I've already started shopping for it! PS your shep shirt obsession wore off on me and I purchased one today! Hooray!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure