Friday, May 25, 2012

Shop 'til you drop: Memorial Day Sales


It is no secret that I love to shop. Well, Memorial Day weekend boasts some pretty darn good sales... Such as...JoJo Loves You. But really, it seems as if I Love JoJo because this company has fabulous earrings and other jewelry.
I adore the mini party bling-- they are so sparkly and so much fun! With the prices so low for this sale, stock up on several pairs so you have gifts on hand for all the precious ladies in your life. I think that these also make great party favors or bridesmaids gifts. Have you ever shopped JoJo Loves You?

Next up on the sale circuit is 20% off Tuckernuck, using the code MEMORIAL20. This is a pretty good deal considering a lot of what Tuckernuck offers doesn't really go on sale often! I have my eyes on the Corrin Bracelet and the Striped Loafers!

 Have a fabulous day and a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend--stay cool and stay safe!!
Yours,
sCe

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure