Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GiGi New York

I can't keep a secret any longer-- GiGi New York sent me the most gorgeous envelope clutch from their summer collection and I just have to share it with everyone because it is the perfect bag for a 20-something! 
This is my Pearl Envelope Clutch in Shell Croc Leather and I cannot say enough positive things about this bag. I love clutches; they compliment any outfit, however, I usually favor larger handbags because I carry a lot with me. Finding the perfect clutch is always an ordeal and am thrilled to have received this clutch. It fits:
  • My iPhone
  • My Ray Ban Aviators and case
  • Multiple lip glosses
  • A pack of  gum
  • My camera
  • My large wallet (it's still my absolute favorite, remember it from this post?)
  • My car key (with rather large Lilly Pulitzer key fob)
  • All of the above and there is still room for more.. 
This is the inside of the bag when you lift the flap. It has a large area and then a zippered area that is a must for any clutch. I use the zippered area for when I go out at night for my money and cards because I don't like to take my entire wallet out so it is important to have a zippered area for the important things. 
This is to give you an idea of the size and to show that there is another roomy pocket in the back of the clutch. This is where I keep my sunglasses for easy access.
See how big the back pocket is too?! The strap is completely removable and adjustable so it's very versatile. Plus, the pearl color is the perfect neutral color and goes with everything-- it has been my day and night purse since I received it last week! 

GiGi New York boasts incredible quality. It is a branch of Graphic Image so you can expect the best! Plus, with the high quality of the products, the prices are very reasonable... you know what makes prices even more reasonable?! A discount code just for Summer Wind readers! Shop GiGi New York using the code SUMMERWIND and you will receive 20% off your purchase!  

I think my next purchase is going to be...

The orange all in one bag. Ashley from Sweet Southern Prep reviewed it here and she has convinced me that I need it...especially because you can get your initials stamped on in gold! If you use the SUMMERWIND 20% off code, what will you be buying? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

5 comments:

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Still LOVE my All in One! I need something in orange now too.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have been wanting one of these for awhile and 20% off is a great excuse!

Anonymous said...

love your clutch!

Megan said...

Totally obsessed with all of their items and love the versatility! I think I need one!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love your bag that you got!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure