Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bridier Baubles


The lovely KAG of Monograms and Martinis has opened up shop: Bridier Baubles and it could not be more delightful. Colorful and fun costume jewelry for very reasonable prices is the specialty. Needless to say, I'm in love!
 KAG generously sent me to gorgeous Boca Grande necklace in burnt orange to try out and I have to say, I could not be more please. Doesn't it look great paired with a nautical striped top, denim, and Jack's? It is the perfect shade of orange-- it matches perfectly with my J. Crew orange enamel bangle that I recently purchased.
I could not be happier about the package. The presentation was gorgeous. KAG sent me a hand written note that was so thoughtful. There was also a surprise...matching earrings! I can tell you I will be shopping with Bridier Baubles in the future. What a great gift any of these pieces would make!
The next piece I have my eye on is the Britta Bead necklace! At $27, it is a steal and will look so great in the summer! Have you shopped Bridier Baubles? What are your favorite picks? Thank you again to KAG and Bridier Baubles!


Next on the agenda, gorgeous Melly M pieces are up on Ruelala today! Who is shopping and hoping to score some great deals? Melly M has the most perfect colorful frocks for summer. I can't get enough!

Last but not least, today is the last day to enter the Graduation Guessing Giveaway. You have until tonight at midnight to guess what my (very soon to be) alma mater is! I already have posts scheduled for Saturday and Monday to reveal the correct school! Plus, I want to be able to Instagram/Facebook pictures of me in my cap and gown, you only graduate undergrad once, right?!

I honestly have loved this fun little guessing game. It's fun to hear what school you all think I attend. There are definitely two schools that have about equal guesses...hint...hint.

Yours,
sCe

7 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

You look great in your picture! I love Bridier Baubles. I want to get those whale earrings soon!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Where is your navy and white striped top from? I cannot seem to find one and you think they'd be everywhere! Love it with that orange!

Grace said...

I loved the Melly M sale today! And your outfit with that necklace is adorable!

Portuguese Prepster said...

gorgeous necklace!

Anonymous said...

Love love love your outfit!

Ashley Turner said...

Love the necklace! Had heard about Bridier Baubles, but didn't realise it was KAG! How cool!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Absolutely love that outfit and the orange!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure