Friday, February 24, 2012

TieTry


When Scott, from TieTry.com contacted me to let me know about his online tie website I couldn't help but share. This concept is so great! It's a little like Netflix but for ties. Basically, you add a bunch of ties to your que and then once you get them, you can keep them as long as you like. Once you return them, you get another shipment of the next ties you have picked out. I love this idea as a graduation gift for a guy. That way, the guy can enter his new job with plenty of new ties and then try out more as he goes! Here are some of my favorites:
Isn't TieTry such a neat concept? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That is GENIUS! I'll be sending this to my Mama for my Daddy or brother! So so smart!

Melissa said...

What a GREAT concept! I'll have to let the men in my life know about this!

Grace said...

That's a fantastic idea!

Royar said...

SO smart! Might have just found my brother's graduation present! XO

Liz Moran said...

Kind of a belated comment, but just wanted to let you know I passed this website onto a guy friend who just got a new big corporate job and he was SO excited about it! Thanks for the great tip!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure