Monday, February 6, 2012

Preppy Sheets


Post Super Bowl I am glad to say that the only crying that was done was over me eating too much buffalo chicken dip and 7-layer dip. No, but really, this year, as opposed to last year, there was no sadness because of a Steeler loss. The commercials were funny-- I do have to say that my favorite were the cute Coca-Cola polar bears!
Ok, now that I got the Super Bowl talk out of my system, now onto real business... look at these sheets...
Ralph Lauren does it again. 
And again... 
I have the popular Tommy Hilfiger sheets. You know the seersucker with the red lobsters and the green striped with the pink flamingos? I have both and love them! However, I think that these would be a bit of an upgrade  for more mature bedding. What do you think of these sheets? Am I still stuck in my college bedding phase, or do you think these are a bit of a mature upgrade? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

7 comments:

Just Jess said...

I love TH sheets and have the pink with the Scottish Terriers on them. Love.

I think those look like perfect sheets to transition from college to adulthood. I am also, constantly looking at things for a future apartment, now to find a job.

Ashley said...

Those Tommy sheets are amazing!!!!!!! I will have to check those out!

Rosie said...

Nothing wrong with any of those sheets - they are adorable! Plus think of it this way, you don't want to mature too fast right? Take care.

Melissa said...

Love the Tommy sheets!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I loved the polar bears too! Check out Marshall's or Home Goods--they tend to have great sheets, and typically carry Ralph Lauren!

Grace said...

I have some vintage-y looking floral RL sheets that I love! But the Tommy ones sound adorable, too!

Kate said...

I have multiple sets of the Tommy Hilfiger sheets and I LOVE them! Great quality and they are so cute!

My mom has the pink striped RL sheets on my bed at her house. They are great too

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure