Friday, December 2, 2011

Summer Wind Gift Guide: Preppy Puppies!


Do you get gifts for your pet? Mac has his own stocking and gets lots of treats and presents on Christmas morning. We think of him as a family member and of course, we all get presents, so why shouldn't he! Enter Preppy Puppies. They make such fun collars to fit any dog's personality! Here is Mac, our beloved Australian Cattle Dog modeling his Preppy Puppies collar:
 Isn't he the cutest! He is wearing the Buddy Collar. Most collars are $22 and up. You can even get his/her name embroidered as well!
Mac needs a girlfriend so he can get her this pretty pink and green Emma collar:
Have you shopped Preppy Puppies? What are you getting your pup this Christmas? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

8 comments:

Ashley said...

We totally have a stocking for our (foster) dog(s) too! There is no reason that they should be left out of the fun!!

Bethany said...

I don't have a dog, but if I did, I'd spoil him rotten with cute things like you showcased today. Have a great weekend. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I have an Australian Cattle Dog as well and she has her own stocking. It is actually a needlepoint that I did myself (only my second project!). Thanks for doing this post though because I went ahead and ordered her that adorable pink and green collar to surprise her with on Christmas.

Miss Smith said...

Do you know if they offer harnesses too? My little Yorkie can't wear a collar and the harness selection...is so BLAH!!

Thanks!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

My mom always does a stocking and a bunch of presents for our yellow lab. Plus she signs his name on gifts for us, too.

Your dog is a cutie!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Sugar and Spice-- I don't think they make harnesses, but if you contact them, they might be able to make one custom for you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Pets should totally get presents too!

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the adorable "Preppy Puppy" treats at Home Goods stores? Our spoiled Westie(Lilly P.)is getting some in her stocking...ssshhh. Don't tell :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure