Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Recap!


Friday I went hiking! I have always wanted to go since my freshman year and wanted to do it before I graduated. Definitely glad I did! The weather was perfect and the fall trees looked beautiful. It was a lot of work but worth the view!
Friday night my roomie (left) and I and some other girls in my sorority went to a band party! The band was great-- mostly all country music!
Saturday was the homecoming game so I wore my Erin dress by Designs by Kara Kihm (If you follow me on Twitter, I tweeted this picture on Saturday!) that I am absolutely in love with! I got so many compliments and love that it fits so perfectly. The Erin can be made in any color for any school so if you're in need of a gameday dress, Designs by Kara Kihm is the way to go! You'll be the belle of the tailgate!
My roomie and I again! She is wearing my dress from Jolie and Elizabeth! Love that dress as well; doesn't she look great in it?! I'm also in love with my Lilly Pulitzer sunglasses. cCm got me another pair for my birthday this past April and I love them as well-- Lilly makes great, affordable and stylish sunglasses. I'm also newly in love with my Penfield Kasson jacket. It was quite chilly that day and there was a pretty significant chance of rain so this jacket was my best bet.
Sunday I tried out blogging bff Hopsy of Monograms and Manicures extremely easy recipe for pumpkin muffins. They turned out perfectly and made my entire downstairs smell deliciously of fall scents. I would definitely go with the spice cake mix if you like a good pumpkin flavor. I iced several with cream cheese frosting and while I didn't love it (too sweet for me) others like the frosting. This is definitely an easy recipe and it made around 18 muffins! I definitely recommend trying out this recipe--thank you to Hopsy for sharing!!!
What did you do this past weekend?
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

love your dresses in both pictures! very cute.

Lulu {The Home You Make} said...

I really have to get an Erin dress made!! It is so hard to find cute maroon dresses for TX A&M games. I also saw the recipe on Hopsy's blog. Glad to hear you liked it, I will have to try it too!

Lindsey said...

I absolutely love your game day dress! I want one of my own!! I also think the jacket over the dress was a great way to stay warm, but still look cute.

kelseaf said...

I love hiking in the beautiful VA mountains! Your dress looked great for homecoming and my parents are alumni of your school and were so happy to see a win in the new stadium this weekend!

CapeCodCollegiate said...

Your dress is precious - great find! You looked so cute.

xx

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure