Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OOTD's


Top: J. Crew
Bottoms: Ann Taylor
Flats: Talbots
I got these flats a while ago... and by while ago I mean probably at least a year ago and I have never worn them and now I am wondering why because I love them! 
One day it was cold enough to wear my Vineyard Vines quilted jacket and scarf...
 And then the next day I was hot in this outfit!
Shirt: Brooks Brothers
Shorts: No tag, have had them foreverrrrr
Belt: vintage
Blazer: J. Crew
Tank: J. Crew
Shorts: Banana Republic
Polo: Loggerhead Apparel
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
And I posted this on Tumblr a while back... On the rare occasion I wear "sweats" out of the house. Explanation: Steelers Sunday and I was headed to the gym.
What have you been wearing to cope with these crazy temperature highs and lows? Have a great day!
Yours, 
sCe


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That VV quilted jacket is so adorable! WHat a great color. Love all of these!

Unknown said...

Love all of your outfits! I have been going from fall clothes to summer clothes recently because the weather is so out of whack! I particularly love the blazer!

Sarah said...

I've been having to wear a lot of layers between my classes and outdoors. Cute outfits!

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING the shorts and long sleeved shirt tucked in! Definitely something I would wear! :)

CapeCodCollegiate said...

Love the last one with the vest :) I'm wearing my vest today and I'm tempted to sleep in it I'm so comfy haha

xx

Hopsy said...

LOVE those Talbot's flats! I have a similar pair in leopard that I need to wear more often too!

Anonymous said...

Nice looks. I love the gingham shirt and shorts ensemble. The quilted jacket is nice too.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure