Tuesday, September 27, 2011

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'


This summer I have welcomed a second pair of cowboy boots into my "collection". After wearing my last pair of boots to death, I have no deemed them my "frat boots" because now I wear them out to parties and don't mind if they get messy. So the above boots are my "nice" boots which I will only wear when I know they won't get messed up.
I got them in Georgia at a Cowboy store and I am in love with them. They are Dan Post brand and the quality is truly unmatched. They are very different from my other pair. They have no stitching on the foot, a pointier toe, higher stacked heel and are darker in color and shiny. Definitely a very different look but I love them!
What brand are your favorite pair of cowboy boots?
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Emily said...

I really like these, I just bought a pair of Frye's and can't wait to wear them!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are really cute! My first pair of cowboy boots were gross after being spilled on every weekend! I was glad to finally get a new pair last Christmas.. but I only wear them when I know they won't get messed up!

Those are really cute!

everydayaem.blogspot.com

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Do you know the style name of the boots? I'm on a search right now for the perfect boot and these look great!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure