Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just Madras Christmas in July



  Don't forget to stop by Just Madras' Christmas in July sale! Everything is 25% off when you enter "Christmas" at checkout!!! This is a sale that you do NOT want to miss! I love Just Madras!!! (in the picture below, I'm wearing the Hilary Dress). It is SO perfect and fits like a glove. I love the sash that comes with it to accentuate your waist! I wore it on my 21st birthday, hence me holding a bottle of Jager!
Isn't the ruffle detail fabulous!?
I'm also OBSESSED with my Just Madras Alison clutch! I use it ALL the time and have even used it as a pocketbook because it is just so cute. Most things at Just Madras can be monogrammed which is another thing I love about JM! Everything is made in the USA!
So shop, shop, shop! If you do, let me know what you get!!! Happy shopping!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for letting us know, you're right the clutch is adorable and you look great in your dress! Have a great weekend.

Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! You can never have enough madras :)

Anonymous said...

I love Just Madras!! So happy they are having a sale!!

Beaufort Belle said...

So love Just Madras, especially the clutches and matching ties for men!

Designs by Kara Kihm said...

Precious Precious! I love the Allison clutch in seersucker!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure