Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Wants

I am currently in the vacation-mode mindset. With vacation just a month away, I stock up on lots of new goodies for my trip! Here is what I'm loving!

Just Madras Kyle Pink Seersucker Skirt-- I am in LOVE with this style of skirt! It's so simple, and comfortable and still looks gorgeous!
 I've never ordered from Victoria's Secret before but this bathing suit is colorful and on sale!
Obsessed with this one! Love the navy, orange, and white color combo! Do you think the boat and the body come with it or is that extra?! 
For starters, this bag is called the "Tomlin"... Mike Tomlin just happens to be the head coach of the Steelers, so naturally, I had to like it. Second of all, I LOVE canvas with leather accents, and a bonus? The monogram of course! This is the perfect bag for a weekend getaway or even a week-long getaway! For a weekend you could pack most everything and for a week-long I would pack my straighter, curling iron, hair dryer, toiletries, etc. For easy access and to have it all in once place. 
What are you shopping for for your vacation? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

14 comments:

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

That skirt is beautiful... and I like that bag too, but not for the same reason you do ;-)

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the skirt! I just ordered a bathing suit from VS as well.

My Life as A Plate said...

I have the Orange Navy and white bathing suit and I love it! (Although it doesn't come with a boat). The sash on the bottoms is my favorite part.

Claire said...

I'm in love with that bag! I think I'm obsessed with any type of tote! Might have to add this to my "collection"

Unknown said...

I love the skirt and the bag! I had a Victorias Secret bikini a few summers ago, and I wore it all the time. It was good quality!
-Alyssa

Lauren Honea said...

I LOVE all of these...especially the pink seersucker skirt. Just adorable!

The Aly Way said...

Love that skirt! Cute post... I am in the same mindset right now. I've been shopping for pretty sun dresses for my vacation. I love all the bright colors and fun prints.

SouthernBelleJM said...

I LOVE the orange/navy/white suit. I bought it last year, but returned it because the top isn't really lined that well:(

SouthernBelleJM said...

Oh, but to add, I normally buy my bathing suits from VS and they are normally good quality.

Fash Boulevard said...

i want this skirt. amazing. thanks for another lovely post. Would love if you'd check out my latest trend report and outfit post. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

I can't even begin to explain how cute everything in this post is! That skirt is so adorable!

caknitter said...

Cute stuff. I especially like the pink skirt. Looks simple enough to make it yourself. Hopefully your vacay destination is somewhere fun.

Lily @ Life, Love, and Cupcakes said...

Love that skirt!!
I don't like VS bras, but they have the BEST bathing suits! I always order a million when they're onsale at the end of summer so I have them for the next year :)

Hopsy said...

LOVE you first choice! Such a fun and practical summer skirt!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure