Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Salmon Cove

 A friend of mine from school recently brought to my attention Salmon Cove. After visiting their website, I knew I had to blog about it because they have wonderful, classic staples and accessories.
I have two favorite picks for women.The first is the pink and green short sleeved polo, because who doesn't need more pink and green in their life? I love that all of their polos have two colors on the collar; it really adds a unique twist to a classic item.
My next favorite is the blue check tote. I have a serious tote obsession and for $59 this is adorable and affordable; it's around half the price of a Vineyard Vines tote! I think it would be absolutely perfect for a day at the beach or on the boat!
Plus, I love the fact that the tote is lined in blue gingham and comes with a key-chain embroidered with the Salmon Cove logo. Too cute!
Salmon Cove not only has fun options for women, but they also have a men's line that is classic nd perfect for most any guy!
My favorite for the guys is definitely the quater-zip sweater-- I love a guy in a quarter-zip and this one is made from Merino wool!

Have you ever purchased from Salmon Cove? What is your favorite item? Happy shopping and have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Jackie Temara said...

I love Salmon Cove! Sooooooooo cute!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

ooh, i love the tote! and that pullover is great-- i'd even wear despite the fact that i'm a girl!

Anne Richards said...

My husband and I have loved all of our Salmon Cove clothing so far. The polos fit well and are good quality. My husband recently got the merino quarter-zip sweater and it looks great! I also just bought the blue check tote as a gift and I might have to get one for myself.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure