Monday, March 7, 2011

OOTD

This is a scheduled post so right now I am most likely on the beach! I thought I'd post some OOTD's that I have in my OOTD archive that I have yet to share!
 This is what I wore out to dinner on Valentine's Day.. It was SUPER warm outside so I was comfortable in this dress and my cowboy boots! 
I wore this to classes on day! Both the top and the skirt are from Gap and shoes are Tory Burch!
I don't have classes on Friday so I tend to dress casual during the day. The sweater tunic is from Nordstrom years ago, black skinny pants are Anne Taylor, boots are LL Bean, and the scarf is borrowed from a sorority sister. My outfit lacked color so the scarf was the perfect addition to add a pop of color! 
This picture definitely doesn't do this dress justice but it was fun and sparkly and perfect for a cocktail party! 
Hope you have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

6 comments:

Sierra said...

such cute outfits..i love the whole blog.

TG said...

love your looks!!

LC @ Old House Now said...

LOVE that first white dress. Where is it from?

Portuguese Prepster said...

love that white dress! where is it from?

DB said...

I adore the white dress!

Beaufort Belle said...

Love the dress in the first picture! May I ask where it is from (and the brand)?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure