Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Post Mourning...

I guess the title is a bit dramatic but as I'm sure you all know, the Steelers lost in the Superbowl. Needless to say, yesterday I was in a state of mourning. I refused to go online, turn on the television or talk to anyone about Sunday. I just needed a day to stay away from all of the Greenbay praise. Well, I've sulked enough, and I am back!
Valentines Day is just around the corner, and what does that mean? Celebration of course! Even if you don't have a Valentine, celebration can still occur! Who couldn't resist a celebration avec chocolate and pink!
Here are some pink items that I have fallen in love with and I am sure you will too! So stock up and make your Valentines Day extra special!

Sephora by OPI- Great nail polish! I am loving the shade 'Go With the Flow-er' It's a pretty glittery pink shade.
This is a great gift! I swear by this lotion, Rosewater isn't my favorite scent but this is nice and pink! Crabtree & Evelyn
You can always use a new set of dishtowels, and who can resist these pink and yellow ones from William Sonoma.
Going on a hot date? This dress is too fun. I love this hot pink shade and the fun cut. Victoria's Secret. Pair it with black heels and a black pashmina and you're all set! 
I've been obsessing over this Michele watch, it's the Tahitian Jelly Bean 40mm watch. I love it in this hot pink shade but actually love the pale pink as well!  As far as the price, I'm quite impressed. It's just around $300 which may sound like a lot, but for Michele, that is quite a deal! 


Kate Spade does it again! These Nera flats are to die for. Pair it with a twirly black skirt, and a white oxford and these shoes are sure to make a statement!
Last but most definitely not least, I had to include some Yurman eye candy. If $590 is not in your price range, you could go for the equally pretty Cable Heart Ring. You could buy the cable heart ring, and the Michele watch and forfeit the pave diamond cable heart ring, I'd say that is a deal!
How do you plan on incorporating pink into your Valentines Day celebration? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

3 comments:

Christy said...

Poor thing! I was actually thinking about you as I watched the game too. While it was a good game, and a win I feel the Packers earned (I'm not a fan of either team actually), I was saddened for you and your Steelers! Glad to see you back, and with such cheerful Valentine's day postings! I love the watch and VS dress! Lovely! :)

Taryn said...

I love that yurman heart ring. So precious! great post!

The Aly Way said...

those Kate Spade flats are fabulous! can't wait to try them on! great list!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure