Monday, November 8, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance?

 I have blogged several times about So You Think You Can Dance and I've actually been meaning to blog about my current favorite dances. For some reason, YouTube won't let me embed the video onto my blog but the first one is from last season and it is Travis Wall's choreography done to Collide by Howie Day. Kent and Lauren are dancing. I used to be obsessed with Collide in 9th grade and it still reminds me of being a freshman in high school so this dance makes me nostalgic but the chemistry between Kent and Lauren make the dance so great. 
My next favorite is also choreographed by Travis Wall (he really does have amazing talent). It is danced by Robert and Allison and is to Fix You by Coldplay. This dance is not only beautiful but it is so touching as well.


This one I could embed, but I think that the one I couldn't embed is a better version. Do you have any favorite dances from any of the So You Think You Can Dance seasons? I'd love for you to share! I love watching dances because I danced for 10 years when I was younger. Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

3 comments:

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

I have actually never watched SYTYCD, but I watched these dances and...WOW. The "Fix You" one was amazing..I might have to start watching it!

DB said...

Travis really is an amazing choreographer. I really liked Tabitha, the hip hop one, too. Especially the dance that she did for Alex. It was definitely one of my favorites this season.

I always like Mia's pieces as well.

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Loved this dance!
How gorgeous...

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure